THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 23, 2007

There I finally fixed the font on my page so it's not like miniscule anymore.

I should wake that person up so they don't miss their lame soccer.

Air New Zealand. Yup.

I am v. cold. Therefore I will drink some cold Sprite to make it better.

Well Clive Davis sucks he ruins everybody. And he's old.

Sweet I got 2 new KC songs.

K I needa stop reading.

Holy I've been reading for awhile I'm on page 305.

Whyyy can't I get those 3 songs anywhere god.

That was many hours ago. HP7 is v. intense I am on page like 430 or something.

It is 9 days till Jonathan gets his butt out here. He is taking forever about it.

K yeah bedtime now. Which means reading at least another 50 pages of HP7.

Oh wait. I said that like 20 mins ago and I'm still not in bed. Huh.

Awwwww. Well that was a nice change to a crappy feeling. And a pretty Nexopia too.

Seriously bedtime now. What the hell is a security token.


0 comments: