THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 13, 2002

Band Concert on Tuesday went really well, I think. Alistair is going to Mt. Washington today. Won't be able to call him until Jan 20, darn it. I think that he'll still be at school though. He said Ben Tassel gave him a CD. Said it was Eminem. Said his mum listened to it, and she hates swearing, so she got really mad. I went into Mrs.Adams's class to see if she was there, but she wasn't. There was this really mental girl in the classroom, though. When I walked in she was like "Excuse me, what are you doing in my classroom?" and I was like, "I came to see Mrs.Adams," and she's like, "No, get out of here, she doesn't allow visitors in here, get out!" And I was like, ok.... So then I left, and on my way past Mr.Diekmeier's classroom, I saw Alistair and Duncan. And then Duncan kept saying stupid things and Alistair was like laughing Australianly, and I was totally like shut up! because they were like going completely nuts and laughing hysterically, and it was all totally weird. Listening to Michelle Branch now....it's like I'm always listening to something...which I usually am. We're going to Mt.Washington in April to go skiing. I don't really know why Alistair's going up there now when there's no snow! I mean, like, come on. I was talking with an English Accent to him on the phone to him the other day, and he told me to speak in my normal voice. He said that he likes my normal voice because it's all happy and cheerful. How procabulious! He actually was at the concert on Tuesday, except the thing is that he didn't know about it until the day before. I asked him if Ms.Robertson told him about it, and he said no. But when I asked Ms.Robertson about it, she said that she did tell him about it, he probably just wasn't listening. Hmmm....I have alot of friends in Mr.Diekmeir's class though. Like Emily, and Tia, and Duncan, and Kelsie. They're all in my choir class. Got our report cards today. My marks are as follows: Language Arts:A Socials:B Math:C+ Science:B French:C(Hampton says I'm good at french but I have to participate more) Capp: A PE:B Band:C+ Not too bad. Wonder what Alistair got? Probably perfect in everything. Oh well. I shall have to ask.

0 comments: