THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 08, 2002

Talked to Alistair a while ago....his sister answered the phone again. She's so cute!!! Honestly, I have never heard a 5 year old speak with an Australian accent. I asked him why he was eating dinner at 10:20 and he said that he had just got back from a carol practice. But, anyway, that's not the point. He asked me if I wanted to come over to his house next weekend. Isn't that so cool? Eeek! And he also asked me what I wanted for Christmas! And of course I said it didn't matter. I couldn't believe that he had actually asked me! And he was telling me about his house, and his brothers, and Austalia, and other cool things. He is just like the best! I usually talk to him every day, and I sometimes see him at school in the corridors. His house is on Pheasantwood Terrace, near Broadmead, except it's really hard to find because it's located around all those other wood places, like Copswood, and Beechwood, and Sunnywood, and there's all these twisty, bouncy, windy roads that go anywhere. But oh well, I guess I'll find it somehow! Mum and Tim are out with Daisy, me and Patrick are downstairs listening to Mandy Moore, and Teresa's still in Vancouver until Monday. I always use her phone when she's at work or in Vancouver. I'm pretty sure she knows, but I'm not that sure that she cares. We have to do dance in PE tomorrow....I'm exactly sure that I like dance...I mean, sometimes it's fun, and sometimes it's not. Mrs.Hampton says that Alistair is a very good dancer...Mr.McKay says he's a good french student...and Ms.Robertson says he's a good band student....it seems he's good at everything! Which, of course, he probably is. I'll probably see him at school tomorrow in the corridors or something...I hope he says hi to me. So I found out that actually, concert band isn't playing in the concert on Tuesday...I wonder why? Oh well, I hope that he comes anyway! He's got concert band after school tomorrow, and I have choir. I still haven't decided about January, though....should I do Gymnastics or Choir? Dunno...I mean, Alistair's in Gymnastics...and plus it will probably be my only chance to learn Gymnastics without paying $50 or something...but then again...I have a lot of friends in choir too...maybe I can do both...I shall have to ask my Choir teacher about that....or maybe I could only go to Gymnastics once a week or something...I dunno...it's so procabulious...that's a word I made up...Tims word is gragarious....which is actually a word...but we only just found that out...oh well....Bulgarian Coal Mining is procabulious.

0 comments: