THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 08, 2002

Got up about an hour ago. Phoned Alistair, but he's not home. Should call again soon. He said something really weird last night. It was 10:20 pm and he said that he had to go to dinner....hmm. Do australians normally have dinner that late? Nothing much to do, so I'm making another blog entry. Have to start on homework tonight, I suppose. Not sure what I have to do. I'm not actually sure I have to do anything...no math, no french, no LA, no SS, no Science(grrr...). Downloading Christina Aguilera song at the moment...3 seconds...2..1..YES!! Got it!! Duncan tells me that Alistairs sister is very annoying...Alistair says he's absolutely 100% right. I asked him what she does, and he gave me a whole list of reasons..such as: she throws pencils at you, she steals your computer games, she wrecks your disks, she throws tantrums, she gets in your way, anything else? Well, she's 5 years old, of course she's going to do that! Is Hannah going to be like that when she's 5? I certainly hope not. Ah, well, we shall have to wait to find out. Listening to Melanie C from spice girls right now. It's pretty cool. Lots more Christmas shopping to do. Let's see, I still have to buy presents for Patrick, Timothy, Melissa, Father, Daisy, Alistair, Ms.Robertson, Mrs.Hampton, and Mrs.Adams. Oh, and Mr.Diekmeirer too. Darn it. I mean, what do you buy for a teacher? I dunno...they've already started casting for the 3rd Harry Potter movie..I just hope that they don't find a replacement for Emma Watson. They say that Daniel Radcliffe is getting too to play the part of Harry Potter. I'd love to play Hermione, but I can't exactly fly a plane to England and audition. Hmm....me and mum saw this really weird thing yesterday on the way home from Sidney. I was singing along to the radio, looking up into the sky, when I see this silver thing the size of a seagull flying down to earth. Except it wasn't a seagull or a plane, I don't know what it was...It was going really fast, though, scary...should tell Mr.Levere about that, I should. Maybe I should even tell Alistair....hmmmm...

0 comments: