THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 09, 2002

Phoned Alistair a while ago....he's at swim training again for like 3 hours or something. I saw him after choir today, when he was coming out from Concert Band. He said hi. He was wearing a really nice sweater today, too. When he was walking up the parking lot of the school I saw Grace Taylor say something to him. Probably asking him more stupid questions, I suppose. God, she's so annoying. She's also very extremely nosy. She's always acting like she knows everything, and she doesn't. And she's always asking stupid questions like, "Oh, Rebecca, how can you like Alistair, he's such a loser!" And, "Oh, Alistair, how can you like Rebecca, she's such a loser!" I bet that's what she was saying to him after school. Geez, it's like mind your own stupid business, you silly little busybody. Listening to Britney Spears at the moment. Alistair doesn't like Eminem, but me and Tim do. Especially that new song, 'Lose Yourself'. That's really awsome. Band and choir concert tomorrow at 7:00. I'll probably be wearing my navy blue skirt and my white skirt. Well, gotta go, I have to do my bookcover now. Everything is so procabulious.

0 comments: