THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 27, 2003

I AM SO MAD!!!! I just posted a whole page and accidentally closed the site!!!! Great, now I have to write it all again. I was talking about the last day Alistair was here. Me and him and Rorey were out the front of the school for like an hour waiting for his mom to come and Alistair was really hyper because his class had a party for him so he was like full of sugar and pop and sugar, so he was majorly retarded. I remember he picked up my bag and was like, "Whoa this is heavy! What've you got in there?" And it was my Australia books but I didn't want to tell him because I thought he might get mad, and you do NOT want to get Alistair Young mad. I can't even remember whether I told him or not. I must've, because you can't not tell him things either. He'll demand to know, and when Alistair Young demands to know something, you have to tell him. That's just how it is. Only a month and 4 days till we go back to school! But now that there's no Alistair, there's not really anything to look forward to. Except seeing Sandy. And maybe Colin. Alistair's birthday is on October 12th. That's the day before Thanksgiving. Okay, so if today's July 27th, Alistair left 4 months ago today. Right now I'm on this website trying to convert English money into Canadian money. It says $8=$20, or something like that. I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost to buy Delta Goodrem's CD online, and they don't have it on Amazon or Ebay because she's an Australian singer so they haven't heard of her. That really gets annoying sometimes. It would be SO cool to have Delta's CD, rather than just having the songs on the internet. Canadian Idol's on tomorrow. It's the wildcard show, where the 8 wildcards perform(I have no idea what happened to the other 2, aside from that Sherry St.Germain had to quit), and then Canada votes, and the wildcard gets chosen. And then we find out on Tuesday who it is. And I am going to make sure it's Marc Devigne, even if I have to vote for 2 hours straight, which is what I'm going to be doing anyway, and I'm NOT going to let Timothy steal the phone again like he did last time. Oh, and Clay's coming on to give the people some advice, because he himself was a wildcard, and hopefully, he'll perform Invisible. The song, I mean, not actually being invisible. Actually, he must be sick of doing that song because he has to do it almost everyday for the tour and there's still a month left. Hopefull they'll make a tape of the whole thing for people like me, who only got to watch the St.Paul concert because someone smuggled some cameras in. Whoops, I guess I blew their secret.

0 comments: