THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Okay...so Marc didn't make it. He didn't even get into the top 4, which, BTW, was Tyler Done, Kevin Murdoch, Toya Alexis, and Ryan Malcom. First they put Tyler back, and then Ben Mulroney said that they had decided to put in an extra Wildcard at the last minute. The first person to make it was Toya, so then it was down to Kevin and Ryan. I thought it was going to be Kevin, even though I didn't want it to be, and it was RYAN!!! I was SO happy, but I was also sad that Marc didn't make it. I voted for TWO HOURS. And it did nothing. Next I'll be voting for Ryan and Richie Wilcox. The people on the Canadian Idol Message Forum are SO mean to Ben Mulroney. They've started like 5 topics saying, "We should vote off Ben Mulroney" and "We need a better host". Ben Mulroney is the best host ever. I think they're just mad because the moderator closed down the Idol Gossip thread, which IS really annoying. They also closed down the Wildcard thread, and the Send Your Well Wishes To The Competitors thread, which means now we only have the Top 11 Competitors thread, the Lunch Room, The Green Room, The Show, and The Water Cooler. A lot of people didn't like Marc because he always changed the words to the song he was singing. Like for Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me, he said, "I just allow a fragment of your light to wander free." It's LIFE Marc, life. Oh, and when he sang Against All Odds, he made out the title to be, "Endless Cause". I'm not sure Phil Collins would appreciate his poetic license with the lyrics. I can't believe what happened on American Juniors. I wasn't here to watch it, but I went on the website when I came home, and found out that Lucy Hale had made it into the group. I mean, judging by the first 3 members(Taylor, Tori, and Chauncey), I thought it was going to be a little people group, but Lucy Hale is really big. The top 3 were AJ Melendez, Chantel Kohl, and Lucy. I totally think AJ is going to make it next week. They've got 3 girls and only one guy, so they need another guy, and they've already got one black guy, so they need a white guy, and AJ's the only white guy in the competition. I'm not being racist, that's just how I think of it. Go Ben Mulroney and Marc Devigne!!!

0 comments: