THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 28, 2003

Okay, so Canadian Idol was just on, and I'm voting for Marc Devinge. For 2 hours straight. I'm just pressing redial over and over agian. There's only one spot, and I'm making sure he gets it. If he doesn't, I'll...be mad. Very mad. Clay was on, but I didn't get to see it because we got home at 8:10 and he had already gone. If you want to vote for Marc(and you should), his number 1-866-9-IDOL-06. Please, please vote! Marc needs us! He is like the only good looking guy in the competition! And like the only good singer!!! If you want to hear on of his songs, just go to www.idolforums.com, and look up Canadian Idol. He's worth it! If you want to see what other people thought of him, go to www.idol.ctv.ca. Most people thought he was amazing, which he is. I think I was in a better position watching American Idol, because I couldn't vote, so whatever happened wasn't my fault. By watching this show, however, I feel like it's my responsibility to make sure he gets in, even though he has thousands of other fans out there voting for him. Today I saw on my sitemeter that I had a lot of visitors, but then I realized that it counts when I go here myself, so then I felt stupid for thinking I had so many visitors. Oh well. Go Ben Mulroney!

0 comments: