THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 17, 2003

Okay, so I'm talking to Sandy on MSN, and we're talking about what happened today at the library. So we all switched stations, so now my group is working on some hero thing, and we had to write about hero people and what they were, and Stephanie says right in the middle of working, "Rebecca's hero is Jordan.". I was SO pissed off at her I was like, "You are gonna DIE for that!!" And then Jordan messed us up so bad by telling us that we had to write about who we all thought were heroes and then put down one of our own so we did, and then Mr.Cafley came over and said that we had to RESEARCH heroes!! I got SO mad at Jordan I was like, "What the hell is wrong with you you're such a freak!!" and he's like, "Well you can't just rely on me, you have to take responsibility for your own work, you know, use your brain." and I was like, "Yeah but-", and he's like, "Do you HAVE a brain??" and I was like, "Um YA!!" and then we were talking about American Idol and he said it was stupid, and then he was like, "And now they're gonna have a WORLD IDOL!!" and I was like, "YES I KNOW IT'S SO COOL!!!" and he's like, "And it's gonna be on CHRISTMAS DAY!!" and I was like, "YES THAT IS SO AWESOME", and he's like, "Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS, you're gonna be getting a load of crap!!". I have no idea what that means. I asked him how he found out and he said the radio. Tomorrow I'm gonna bring my list of participating countries and winners for the World Idol show, just to show him I know it all, which I do. I'll just tell you it all to prove it:
America-Kelly Clarkson
England-Will Young
South Africa-Heinz Winckler
Poland:Alicja Janosz
Netherlands:Jamai Loman
Germany:Alexander Klaws
Normay:Kurt Nilsen
Lebanon-Diana Karazon
Belgium-Peter Evrard
Canada:Ryan Malcom
Australia-? Only 2 more days till the winner is announced!!

Of course, I've heard them all!! The best are Heinz, Kurt, Alicja, and Diana. Kelly Clarkson sucks, okay? She does not stand a CHANCE at winning. Ryan Malcom's cool, but I don't think he will. It better be GUY!! That is, if Guy wins, which he better!!

Derek kept saying that Santa Klaus was his hero it was so funny!! And I'm so glad we didn't have to write down personal heroes that would take forever with me. Mine are:
Jordan
Clay
Delta
Cosima
Guy
All the other Australian Idol contestants except for Bek, Lauren, and Paulini
Hilary Duff(DUH)
Ryan Malcom
Audrey de Montigny
Jenny Gear
Richie Wilcox
Billy Klippert
Shannon Noll(lol Nolly, I love him even though he's competing against Guy!!)

See, I have so many there's probably millions more but I can't count them all!! I had my hair curly today and Shannon made it so pretty in Math today but then she tried to fix it and she messed it up. I'm gonna curl it tonight again so I can look pretty for Jordan tomorrow!! Whoops. Sandy just asked me what I think I got on the English Lit test we had today. I think like probably almost perfect it was so easy it was multiple choice so I just picked the terms I thought were right for each paragraph. Or something...like that. Oooh, we had this Career Choice thing today, where we had to pick a career from the list to represent at the career fair, and of course I chose singing!! I hope I get to do it.

Well, I'd better get back to Neopets now...I only have 763,000np and I need to make more!! Lol I'm so under-exaggerative...if that's a word....