THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

There's not much to write about my group today, Stephanie wasn't there, so all we really did was work but Derek was being really hyper. We switched stations again, so now we're studying the Apatheid, or something like that. It's about the time when the blacks were segregated from the whites, or something like that. We had to make up questions, so Jordan suggested, "Why did the whites hate the blacks?" so I was like, "Um, maybe because they TRASHED their country???" and he's like, "GOOD!!" I was like:whoa. And then after at lunch when we were re-doing our heroes thing in the library, I was talking to Jordan about why he never picks up the phone, and before Derek came into the library I said to Jordan, "You know how you said that if one person messes up, then the whole group will get marks taken off?" and he's like, "Yeah." I was like, "Well, you know I can do that, right?" and he's like, "Yeah, you already HAVE!", so I was like, "Yeah but I could do it more." so he's like, "Okay..." and I said, "Well, suppose I said, if you don't pick up the phone next time I won't work?" and he's like, "Oh so now you're threatening me?" and I was like, "No, it's not a threat, it's more of a warning." I scared him so good. I know it's mean, but I'll think of another way to get him to call me later. This is just a beginning plan.

0 comments: