THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Okay, so today we switched station AGAIN, and now my group is learning about Hitler or something. And I was trying to talk to Jordan about Paul Martin, and I was like, "Do you like Paul Martin?" and he's like, "You ARE Paul Martin!" and I was like, "Um what the hell does that mean?" and he said nothing so I was like right...and Steph was looking something up in the dictionary in the H's for Hitler or something, and it went like this:
R:Ooh look hostile!!"
R:Oh no wait, that says HOPPER, I thought it said hostile ahahah!!"
S:I'm gonna get hostile if you don't shut up!!
That was SO funny! And then I said to Derek, I was like, "I want to go to Fanny Bay," and he's like, "That's rude, don't use profanity!!" and I was like, "I'm gonna kick your fanny if you don't shut up!!" and then we were laughing so much but then Mr.Cafley started looking at us so we shut up.

And then, when the sheet said to write what we thought about Hiler's propaganda, and we were asking Jordan what we do, he's like, "You have to write like if you think, like if you think it was really skanky or something", and I was like, "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT!!! And he was like, "There's more than one meaning for that, but of course you only know that one.", so I was like, "Okay then, what's the other one mean?" and he's like, "Well why don't you look it up?" and he threw me a dictionary, so I opened it, and started looking, and Derek's like, "And Rebecca's like flipping through the pages going 'Okay, skank, skank...'", and they were both laughing so much, but then I couldn't find the word, so I threw it to Jordan and told him to find it, but he wouldn't. We got a zero on our Hero sheet, you know the one we messed up because of JORDAN? I had to hand it in to Mr.Cafley anyway, even with all that Clay Aiken and Australian Idol stuff on it!! And I told my group that, and Jordan's like, "You wrote about CLAY AIKEN?" and I was like, "DUH!! You told us to put down our own personal hero, so what else was I supposed to put? You?" That was SO funny. Oh my god, on E-talk Daily just now, Tanya Kim said the Muppets are coming to town so I turned around because I thought she said the MOFFATTS are coming to town ahhha! Oh my god I have such a hearing aid. Whatever...that means.

And Derek keeps saying, "Jeezus CHRIST bananas!!" but I thought he said something about RICE BANANAS so I kept saying that all day till they told me to shut up, so now I say, "Holy Ryan Malcom!!". It's either that or Heinz Winckler. I have to go to dinner now, but I might be back later, for Ryan Malcom's sake.

Okay, Sandy wants me to tell you that I called her a loser in science today by doing the loser sign on my head so she came over to my table and wrote meanie on my hand which is what she does when I do something like that. I WAS joking, by the way, in case you're wondering, which you probably were, because that's you people do, all the time, is wonder. Or something...like that.

0 comments: