THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Okay, I just got back from a two day trip, I have to tell you what happened:

Friday: I sang karaoke at the school dance, they didn't have Hilary so I did Britney Spears, "From the bottom of my broken heart", and it was fun, some people thought I was really good and others told me I should learn to sing in English, but whatever, they can be derks about it, I really don't care. Calum said that I was good, but he didn't hear all of it because he went downstairs to the dance(the karaoke was in the lunchroom). And after I sang I talked to him, and he said about how he has to know people for a really long time before he can hang out with them outside of school, and then I phoned him later that night at Sarah's mansion house, and it turns out he thought I meant that I wanted to hang out outside of school, and then I told him that wasn't what I meant, and then finally he understood I meant AT school. And then I was like, "But it seems like you're too good for me" and he's like, "No, that's not it" and then I was like, "You're Calum, man!" and then he thought that was funny, and then Sarah kept chucking stuffed animals at me so I started chucking them back and we were going hysterical it was so hard to talk properly, and then I was like, "So is it that you DON'T want to hang out with me?" and he's like, "No" and I was like, "So you do?" and he's like, "Yeah sure, like whatever" and then I said to him later, "Like, you know how you said that you didn't care if you hung out with me or not?" and he thought that I was getting mad at him so he's like, "No, it's not that" and I was like, "No, I mean like, you said it wasn't a problem right?" and he's like, "Oh yeah" and then I was like, "But like, how would we do that?" and he's like, "What do you mean?" and I was like, "Well, I'm not used to like, arranging these kind of things" and he's like, "What do you mean?" and I was like, "Well, it's like, we have messed up lunchtimes, so how would we do this?" and he's like, "Well there's still like, recess" and I was like, "Yeah" and he's like, "I don't know, things'll just like, fall into place, you know?" and I was like, "Yeah" and then he had to go, so he was like, "Yeah, I gotta go now, so, I'll talk to you in the New Year right?" and I was like, "Yeah okay" and he was like, "So, we can talk then?" and I was like, "Yeah, sure", and then he was like, "Okay bye" and I was like, "Bye". So now I can't talk to him till January 1st, which is the results show of World Idol but that's okay because then I have lots to tell him.

Saturday: I got up early, took the 11am ferry to Abbotsford, drove for 2 hours to the Best Western Hotel, then we went swimming in the hotel pool, and then we went to the hotel restaurant, and then we went to the best concert of all time: DAKONA!!! They're this band that kinda sounds like Our Lady Peace if you know who they are, and we got to go backstage and meet them, and I spent most of my time talking to the drummer who's really hot and he's my favourite, and we got photos and all their autographs, and the main guy, Ryan, kept looking and pointing at me during the concert it was really cool. We went back to the hotel and went to sleep after watching Dilbert.

Sunday: We got up at like 9, left the hotel at 11 because we had to, and went to a mall in Langley, and bought some stuff for Sarah's little brother Patrick, then we drove to the ferry and caught the 1pm, and me and Sarah got some pictures taken in the booth of us with a seal, it was really cool imaging thingyness...whatever that means, I don't know. So we got back to my house at like 3:15, and I downloaded some Dakona songs, and now I'm writing this and talking on MSN to one of my Tyler Hamilton fan friends from the Canadian Idol board who emails me a lot, and I really want to put on the narrator so it can read this out, so I have to go now. Ahoy!

0 comments: