THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ahahaha so Post Grad did not turn out to be Post Grad.

Me and LG were sitting there waiting for it to start n the guy comes in and is all "I have some bad news" and we were like what and he was like the reel effed n you can't watch this movie and we were like WHAT.

So then we were like ummmm so it was either District 9, 500 Days of Summer (whatever the fuck that is), IB, Julie & Julia, or some Taking Woodstock hippie bullshit.

So we saw Julie & Julia. Which I thought was going to be effing lame because the theatre was filled with OLD people, but it was actually good.

Why am I so tired it's only like 11 not even. And it's not like I didn't catch up from lack of sleep due to phone calls (SOMEONE) last night. I got like almost 12 hours lol.

I love how as soon as a movie based on a book comes out everyone QUICKLY takes it out from the lib even though they prob. wouldn't read it before. Shit. That's what I'm doing now. Damn bandwagon. SO easy to jump on.

KIND OF LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.

Oh wow.

I better not be too fat for a size 0. Or I'm gonna break. I mean freak. What the hell why did I put break.

K there is no one on FB chat except my Unc. who's gonna be all PO'ed at me for not phoning him the other night. Tho I should really go make food but it's kinda late now. MB I should fish. But then it dun like Facebook Chat being used @ the same time.

K why isn't he responding he better not be pissed.

I hate it when you effing go to talk to someone on FB and then they're quickly offline. Cuz the stupid site doesn't register that b4 you do it.

MB I go to Quizilla. WOW I must be bored to do that. Ahahaah I remember when my page used to be flooded with that n it would take like an hour to get to the posts. Or just doing Facebook quizzes is easier. But more boring.

What I don't want to be Victor from Corpse Bride that's pathetic that movie is v. layme.

What is this 10-15-60 minutes in Emo Boy heaven garbage god what do these people do with their lives. K Quizilla has become utter trash you don't even get quizzes anymore you just get 12 year olds posting inappropriate fantasies about the Jonas Brothers. Seriously.

How the hell did I get an s in the word timeline. Wow I'm talented.

Ahaha I love FML it's the best ever.

<3333 FML.

0 comments: