THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ew Nicky don't walk past me u r gross.

Crap I should check showtimes for Post Grad!! Ahaha it's only @ the Odeon LG's not gonna like that. I suppose it's better than the lame Capitol Meek tho.

Awwww I miss my Newport Beach sweater soooooooo much n they dun even make them anymore.

Ahahahah YESSSSS okay I shouldn't be happy. Butahahaha. K if I gloat then it'll go away I should stop. I'm happy yet sad for him. So it's all good. I shouldn't get too excited though.

6:45 man I'm gonna hafta like rush after meeting KP.

What the DB is all that. Most of it is soooooooooo true cept I'm soooooooo not gonna say that.

K this is lame and takes forever.

I'm not a handful you gay ass wizard how dare you!!!

Omg I'm going to kill him for saying that to me.

You're my type of guy, I guess, if I was stuck @ East Northumberland High for the rest of my life.

I don't like the god damn Beatles give it a rest.

0 comments: