THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 28, 2009

This time meekweet this time I'll be burning kyutz!!! Which aren't even the words.

Ew Drake Bell that's sooooooo like...2 years ago almost kind of? Um wow how did I not realize how inappropriate this song was???

All my musique is kind of tres layme.

Um y would I want to add a video post that makes NO sense no Gavin I don't want to replay this song shut up so u can sing your layme Hannah Montana Jackson nonsense.

You want some toast, bet you do, please add the jam & butter too. Out of grape, so sad, it's all ur fault u bad dad!!!!!!!!!

It's not add a grape that makes no sense why would you add a grape to toast.

Omg Wizards of Waverly Place movie tonight!!! Soooooo super exciting I need popcorn man except then I get popcorn mouth n it's v. layme.

K get off your layme FB Castle garbage.

Oh no I needa stop saying v. or someone will get mad at me again <3

N I heart this Miley song <333.

UM I haven't talked to this person in like TEN years what could they possibly want. I didn't even talk to them much at the time.

Oh I thought that said 27 things and I was like ummm what that's not the song title ahahaha rolf lmao ummmmm stfu wtf. K that's enough.

Omg this Paramore song many memories esp. since what I was invited to tonight. More like effing BEGGED to go to.

Man we need a Hot Topic here I can't even deal with how lame this city/country is man. Mb I order from there cuz I need Tripp pants like desperately. Sweet I found the pants for me!! Now I just have to figure out the thing with my daddy to get them ordered for me! Cuz PayPal is a bitch to me n it makes me do shit I don't understand.

I need those pants before...someone sees me again. So that I can look pretty for them. Since apparently they want to see me in pants.

Now time to have a mig and mb do something else idk damn I still needa go Shoppers how layme.

0 comments: