THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Okay, so I just came back from my dad's friend Celeste's house, and I played with her kids and stuff, so that was fun. And now I'm listening to Ruben Studdard, "Sorry 2004", from his new album "Soulful", which I really want, but I really doubt I'm gonna get it for Christmas, because my mom really hates Ruben, so. I already know some of the things I might be getting: Clay's CD, Ryan's CD, and People Magazine with Clay on the cover. I know for sure I'm getting the magazine because I saw my mom buy it for me. I phoned Jordan today but he wasn't home so I left a message saying Merry Christmas and I was sorry for messing everything up. I don't really know why I said that when I didn't even do anything, but there's no way HE's gonna apologize, because he just doesn't do that.

Now I'm listening to Diana Karazon, "Ensani Ma Binsak". She's the winner of Lebanon Idol, and I really want her to come in second in World Idol, but she probably won't because she doesn't sing in English(She sings in Arabic), and most people want to be able to understand what the contestants are saying, and then there's all those racist people out there, but I like foreign music so it's all good.

I wonder what Calum's doing right now? Probably just hanging with his parents and talking about what Christmas is gonna be like tomorrow. I wonder what it IS going to be like for him? He's so lucky he doesn't have any brothers or sisters, it must be so cool, it being just like him and his mom and his dad, because I've talked with his dad a few times, and he's awesome.

I just got $50 from my grandparents for Christmas money, so after Christmas I might buy myself another CD(with my report card money I bought Hilary Duff, "Metamorphasis"), and get my hair done like Hilary Duff, which is layered bangs and layered hair. It should be fun. I have to put the Narrator on now to see what this sounds like. I'm not sure if I'll be on to write tomorrow, it being Christmas and World Idol and all, but I'll come back if I can!! Merry Christmas and Happy World Idol ya'll!

0 comments: