THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Okay, so we just finished opening presents a while ago, and I got some really cool stuff. I got 3 DVD's, because Father bought us a new DVD player, and my DVD's were: Powerpuff Girls(YES, I do like them), Spy Kids 2:The Island of Lost Dreams, and The Witches. I got some chocolates and a Narnia book from my mom(C.S.Lewis), and a T-Shirt from my sister, a tape from my brother so I can record World Idol tonight, and a scarf from my mom, and from my dad I got 3 Cd's: Elton John(Goodbye Yellow Brick Road), Ryan Malcom(Home), and Clay Aiken(Measure of a Man). It really surprised me that I got Ryan's CD from my dad, because that's what I had asked my sister Melissa for, so I thought I was going to get it from her, but then just listen what happens next.

So then Melissa comes over, and gives me her presents, and I could see one of them was a CD, and so of course I thought it was Ryan's but I open it, and it's RUBEN'S!! I totally freaked out because I had no idea how she knew that I wanted that, and plus I never thought I'd get it like I said yesterday, so then I asked her how she knew, and she said that a little elf told her, so of course I know that means my mom. I don't know how my dad knew that I liked Elton John, probably because I listen to the Ocean all the time, which plays stuff like that. Patrick and Teresa totally freaked out at the CD because they both think he's gay, which he is, but that's okay, and Patrick told me that I was never allowed to listen to it around anyone in the house, but I was like whatever, so. I'm listening to "Soulful" right now it's so cool, my bro Tim is going to love it he loves rap and this is what that is, totally.

And then I opened my other stuff from Melissa, which was a V-neck t-shirt which is blue, which is cool, and also she got me a Canadian Idol T-Shirt, which is really cool because I'm totally gonna wear it to school I don't care what people say, and then I'm wearing right now.

I got up first at like 8, and then I went on the computer, and then at like 10 I went into my mom's room and watch Much's Most Wanted: Top 20 hottest guys of the year. Jake Gellyenhall was #10, he's from the movie October Sky which me and my mom really like, and Orlando Bloom was number 9, and he's cool, and Ashton Kutcher was #3, and I guess he's allright but I don't really like him that much, and Justin Timberlake was #1, which really sucked because he is SO not hot. Clay should've been number 1 but he wasn't even on the list! He is so going to be next year. Last night they had the top 20 girls, like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were #18, and I'm not sure if Hilary Duff was on the list because I didn't finish watching it, but she probably wasn't because she hasn't really been around for that long, even though she's been like everywhere over the past year, so she might've been, I don't know.

And now Ruben's singing, "Flying Without Wings", which of course was his winning song, and of course it's awesome. If you guys think I don't like Clay anymore, you're such a lie. I totally do, and I'm totally going to listen to his CD later, I just like Ruben all of a sudden now, because his new style is so awesome, and I know that Calum doesn't like him, but I'm sure if he heard this new CD he would, so I have to like force him to listen to it, because you all know I can do that, right? I have to phone him tomorrow to tell him all what of I got. Calum I mean, not Ruben. I know I'm not making any sense right now, but that's because it's all so of Christmas, so I like totally wouldn't be, you know? I have to ask Calum if he considers us friends, because if he does that would so cool, because then we could be like Lizzie and Gordo, except there would be no Miranda, but you know we don't need one because it like totally doesn't matter.

And now Melissa is like totally dumping chocolates on me from my bag, but that's okay. Ruben is almost over. Okay, in the book I'm reading, "Charlie Wilcox's Great War", which is the second Charlie Wilcox book, Charlie tells Claire about the expression, "Carpe Diem", and later she tries to say it but she says "Crap Demon", and when I read that I was going so hysterical because it was just so funny. Darn it, now I can't move the mouse because it's covered with chocolates. I have to go to the bathroom, and when I get back the chair will be gone, so I should go. World Idol at 8 on CTV(Channel 9)!!

0 comments: