THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Okay, so I think I might phone Calum on Christmas Eve, I don't really know why, just to say Happy Christmas and to talk and stuff, and I need to tell him about Jordan and ask him what I should do about this freak problem that we're having, because Jordan says he still likes me but I'm not sure, so I just want things to be like they were before, like when we said "I love you" to each other like all the time, which he hasn't said to me since September the 1st, the day before we went back to school and everything got messed up, which was like 3 months ago, and it's getting really annoying that nothing's happening, so I thought maybe Calum could fix it. Or something...like that. And then I need to tell Calum about what presents I got for people and we can talk about World Idol and who we're going to vote for and stuff like that and what we're doing on Christmas and stuff like that...okay, I don't really have much more to write so I think I'll go now, my sister Teresa is here from Vancouver and we're watching Home Alone(I'm not sure if it's the first movie or the second movie, I'll never watch the 3rd one because it doesn't have Macaulney Culkin or whatever his name is in it, and plus it doesn't have the same bad guys, so I'll totally hate it).

0 comments: