THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Cripes? Who the hell says cripes, seriously? Ugh. I'm working on crappy science homework again, what fun!! Actually, it's crappy math homework, but whatever. I just gotta get it done before mum comes home, because she'll get so pissed if she finds out I'm doing math homework while on the computer. Camile Velasco "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Damn ratios combined with triangles. You suck. Diana Degarmo "My heart will go on".

J 2 8 Find J: 2 J J = 2x40 J = 10 Find I: 2 8 I = 8x8 I=32 =
--- = --- = --- --- = --- ------- --- = --- ------
40 8 I 8 40 8 8 I 2
(known
ratio)

That is seriously one of the questions. Question 6, to be exact. I just finished one of the pages. I still have another triangle one, Science experiment #8. I also had to find two pages of internet research on the Medici family, but I did that when I got home, so all I have to do is print it out, which I'll do later. Jennifer Hudson "No one else on earth". Okay seriously, I gotta go, I have to finish my homework because I have to watch Jen perform on ET at 7, but first, a few song spoilers for tonight's show:

Fantasia - Get on your feet
Diana - Turn the beat around (Carmen's song from Disco night, if she screws it up I'll kill her)
John - Music of my heart (extremely messable upable, if you get that)
Jasmine - Here we are

If you want the rest you can go to www.idolforums.com but if you're on the West Coast it's a bad idea because the Easterners have already seen it and they'll say stuff about the performances, so. I'll try to get my recap up tonight after I download the songs. Seacrest, out!

0 comments: