THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 25, 2004

I just finished watching Lizzie McGuire (the one where Lizzie, Miranda, and Gordo sneak out to a party they're not allowed to go to), and now I'm talking to Ariel on MSN. We're talking about how Alistair Hayward is so opinionated and he always thinks he's right even when he knows he's not. I was just getting mad because he keeps saying that John Stevens and Jennifer Hudson and Jenny Gear suck, and Fantasia is the best, and that if I don't think that that it means I'm deaf. But I know it's not true, in my opinion, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so. Wow, that's the most sensible thing I've ever said on here. Shut up.

Oh, I have some more people to add to the list of singers that people say I'm better than:

Jennifer Hudson (my mom and Kristina just said that)
Jenny Gear (Thank you, Alistair!)

Jennifer Hudson "I believe in you and me", from the Wildcard results show after Randy announced that he had picked her. That was when I started liking her, was at the Wildcard show, and I was happy Randy picked her.

Oh my god, www.johnstevenssucks.com, is so hillarious. I love John, but still, it's so pathetic, it's funny. George Huff "Take me to the pilot". George is very sick at the moment, his athsma caught up to him during last weeks performance which is why he sounded so bad, and he's really ill, I'm really upset about him. He's still sad about Jennifer leaving, because they were best friends and were hoping to make it to the final 2 together. When they met in the top 100, they wanted to make it to the top 32 together, and they did, and then they wanted to make the top 12, but they both got cut, so then they both wanted to get brought back for wildcard, and they did, and then they wanted to be picked for top 12, and they did.

Now me and Ariel are working on one of my songs, trying to make it better. She says I keep yodelling and it sounds like I'm crying, but I can't seem to stop doing it, I got it from Carmen and it took me like a year to teach myself how, I really don't want to give it up, but if it makes my singing better, then I guess I have to. She says that I also do this like, really painful low note, which I got from Jenny. And she also says I overdo it too much, which I got from Jennifer Hudson.

I keep doing this thing where I open the AI3 song folder and close my eyes and move the arrows back and forth and up and down so I have no idea what song I'm at and then I press ENTER to see which one it is. So far, I've wound up with William Hung, two Diana songs, and Donnie Williams. Bah! I didn't even know I had Donnie on here. If he hadn'tve gotten arrested for drunk driving, George wouldn't be here!!







0 comments: