THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Okay, I'm watching the results show right now:

Ryan put them into two groups: Group A - Fantasia, Latoya, Diana, and Group B - John, Jas, and George. Group B is the bottom 3. Sandy said on MSN she was said, and she only likes Diana, so I thought Diana was going. Now I'm utterly cofused. She said that to throw me off. What a bitch. I was so freaked I was like "No. NO. NOOOOO!!!!!" Seriously. I need water.

Randy says it's the correct bottom 3 and one of them deserves to go. Shut up, ass. Oh crap, Ryan's sending someone back. Oh shite, it's Jasmine. That's good. Ryan said "George, step back, to let Jasmine go back". What a pig. John and George are the bottom 2. Damming hell, this is NOT fair!! They can't send George home, he's so cool! They can't send John home, he'l miss Big Band Theme next week!! Now there's adverts. What the hell? A guy is breathing fire out of his mouth from eating a hamburger. Idiot promos. Why the hell isn't my mom home yet? Idiot mom. Okay it's coming on. It's on. Oh my god I'm so scared.

No!! It's John. I'm not gonna cry. Okay, I'm crying. No, I'm not. It's okay. He's singing again now. Jasmine's totally crying. So's Diana. Don't act like you're sad, Paula, everyone knows you don't give a damn. Wow, he's getting to sing the whole song. No one ever gets to do that. Don't cut him off, you fucking promos, those bastards can wait for the fucking OC!!!

0 comments: