THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Tuesday: Latin music with Gloria Estefan as Guest Judge...incredibly boring night, I must say.

Tasia Rino - "Get on your feet". She was okay. She yelled out "This one's for Jennifer, we love you baby!" which got me so pissed, but still, she was good. I listened to her song again today. But no, I do NOT like her, don't even think that, ever.

George Huff - "Live for loving you". He was really good! He said listen like twice and he did this totally scary thing with his eyes, it was funny.

Latoya London - "Rhythm is gonna get you". She sucked. Hell. And she was incredibly ugly, seriously.

John Stevens - "Music of my heart". He sucked mildly. But he's still hot. The first part was good. He sang it for his grandmother, which is so sweet. Haters are actually phoning the producers and death-threatening John. That's so horrible. Come on people, he's a 16 yearold kid who's just doing what he loves, and hasn't hurt anyone. Losers.

Jasmine Trias - "Here we are". She was the best of the night, even though her throat messed up at one point.

Diana Degarmo - "Turn the beat around". I haven't decided if she sucked or not, I'm listening to it again right now. Yeah, she sucked. If you want a good version of that song, download Carmen Rasmusen's from last season's Disco Night, which was WAY better.

I didn't vote last night. There was no one worth voting for. I was going to put one vote in for Jasmine, but then the computer wasn't working, so. Carmen, Kim C, and Trenyce from Season 2 were on On Air With Ryan Seacrest today, giving their takes on last nights show, and saying who they thought was going to go home and who was gonna win. Kim said Jas was going, Carmen said John, and Trenyce said George. And they all said Latoya was going to win. Not if I can help it, sorry Carmen. They're on Ryan's show every Wednesday, which I didn't know till today, but it's good that I do.

Here's a conversation me and Sandy had in my Math notebook today in Math class: the one that starts out with R, then goes to J, then D is me, and then the P and B and W is her. We do that so people who look at it won't know it's us.

R: Do you think Jordan still cares?
B - What if you get punched in the face?
R - Do you think Derek made that up? (Derek said in Tech Ed that if someone was beating me up Jordan would step in and defend me, haha)
B - NO
R - LOL he was reading (Jordan had just gotten yelled at by Mr.Melnyk for reading during a lesson, that is so him)
B - Okay
R - Maybe I'll write Gordon a note
P - I'm so sleepy
R - Way to go you just made me yawn lol :o
P - Yeah!
J - Mmm donuts lol double glazed (Mr.Melnyk was talking about double glazed windows or something retarded like that)
P: Ya yummy
J - Whoa...I just figured out who my fave AI is
W - Who?
D: JT...ooh I just got looked at!! (I looked up at the clock and then when I looked back Jordan was looking at me)

Diana Degarmo "One Voice". Now I'm just reading over a conversation that me and Sandy had about Jordan. We have like 8 pages of notes in here, I have to rip them out and stash them away in case Melnyk wants to do a notebook check or something retarded like that. Jennifer Hudson "Heat wave". Now I'm looking at the time when me and Shannon were writing in Social Studies during the crappy video we were watching on castles. They had video game music, like from Shing Force II, seriously. Sweet. Elizabeth Letendre "The first ever I saw your face". How the hell did Elizabeth Letendre get there? Oh yeah, the wildcard show. Haha, now I'm reading the conversation that I had with Neeto and Calum at their lockers, which I wrote down for Sandy later. I gotta phone Gordon to tell him about the extremely pissy letter I left in his locker today after school. Jennifuh, OUT!!!

0 comments: