THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 29, 2004

My phone is a piece of crap, seriously. It started staticing when I was talking to Kristina, but then a few people phoned for my mom, who isn't here, and it stopped doing it. Then I phone Alum, and it starts doing it again. Seriously, it was so bad, he could not hear me at all. Everything I said he was like "What? I can't hear you!" and then I said something else and he was like "Hmmm?" and then he kept saying "I can't hear you" as if I didn't know that, so I was like "Okay, I think I KNOW that!!" and he heard that, so. I just started laughing everytime he said he couldn't hear me because it was so hillarious. And then I put him on speakerphone, and it got a little better. And then it was funny because he's like "Okay it's better...no wait it's not...wait it is...no, okay it's messed up now". And then I got so mad I was like "What the freaking hell!!" and then he was like "Okay, I'm gonna go because--" and then my phone totally died. And I was like "Oh crap." I got to ask him whether he was mad at me, and he said no, why would he be. And then Kristina phoned me back and the phone was fine. I really want to phone him back, but I don't want it to happen again, so I'm just gonna ask my dad what's wrong.

0 comments: