THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Awwww now I'm sad cuz I want Sorsha to be here.

But also hella EXCITED cuz JONATHAN is coming over tomorrow.

But also sad cuz Steve is at camp till end of Aug :(

But also hella EXCITED cuz CI Results are on tonight.

But also sad cuz Shawn is in Alberta for 2 weeks :(

But also hella EXCITED cuz I get to phone SORSHA tonight.

But also sad cuz I have paint on me.

But also hella EXCITED cuz Max is phoning from New York at some point.

Yeah. Those are my many emotions of today.

I'm confusing as hell.

I'm soooo hungry.

I also need a job. Damn. This is gay. They narrow it down on the school job postings so that it's not asking you to be a manager of like some shoe place. Yeah this isn't working.

Small potatoes. Gosh darn it.

I want to phone that one person but I don't want his mom to like spaz at me cuz she hates me.

I should really clean my room cuz Jonathan's gonna come over and be like what is this trash pit. But I know I'll end up doing it like 5 mins before I go to get him. It's just how it's done. Just like when we meet "halfway" I make him walk like 3/4 of the way and then hide behind that person's gate and he's like yeah nice hiding I saw you. And then sometimes if he's slow I get to the BC Hydro station and sit on that thing and then he walks by and pretends not to see me and keeps walking awwwwwwwwwww the things we do.

Wow.

There my food is cooking.

Lol I think I busted the address bar my bad.

Why is limewire being so horribly not working. Seriously.

What the W. I cannot believe this:

Teacher ruins book 7 for 400 students
Posted By Matthew on 07-31-07 @ 10:24 AM - 10 comments - Link
The Daily Mail reports that on the last day of school at St John's Church in Somerset, England, the primary school head ruined Deathly Hallows for 400 students by reading out the last page of the book. Apparently, the teacher didn't have a malicious motive, but wanted to read a passage that reflected the "goodbye" theme of the day.

The National Confederation of Parent Teacher Associations blasted the school, saying, "It beggars belief as to how someone could even consider doing something like this. It spoilt the book for a number of children. Whatever the motive there wasn't sufficient thinking behind this. It is something that the children at the school would have spent the majority of the holiday reading rather that saying they were bored."

If a teacher had done that to me I would have flipped and ran out the room before they even started. Who would do that. What a gaylord. That is like the worst thing I've ever heard. Although the part about the kids spending the majority of the holiday reading, I don't get that. It took me 2 days.

This banana is odd-tasting.

Hey there becca just wanted you to know that you are CRAZY!!!!

That was Martha.

Crap CI is on nowwww.

0 comments: