THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Damn blogger. I'm trynna make it have new pic at the top which isn't too small or too big and that the writing doesn't go on her face.

I shall go to that amazing Facebook group with like 900 pics.

Ah whatever. That'll do for now.

Sweet I found a new Kelly vid.

Wow I was on the phone for awhile. Crap I should empty that thing.

God people. Kelly Clarkson is not fat. Just let it go.

I'm soooooo tired. I've been up @ 9 for like 3 days in a row.

Holy. I just found a link to my old redux. I haven't posted on that in...almost 3 years.

Stupid LimeWire.

This advert is annoying it's like about lollipops. If it was lollipop ICE KITTENS, that would be different.

I need some foodsies.

Hey who closed this.

Just because I was out playing tennis with Jonathan and his bro Fluffy and his mom doesn't mean you can close my stuff. Godsies.

What the hell. Is this song. Seriously. We are the farmers. Oh right. Island farms. Lameee. Oooh root touch up. I need that.

Sweet. There's a new Facebook App where you can play old NES games. Awesomeee I'm playing Mario.

I wanna play a vid. Like AP or something.

New Ev video got leaked - Good Enough

Windup's gonna freak. Ah well. The video isn't even fully completed, it still has all the film edits on it and everything.

Jonathan Cromie is in Africa. He's like the only person who actually messaged me on Facebook aside from Max who's in NY. Dammit.

Awwwwwww my stomach. Sooooo much ice cream.

Bed now.

0 comments: