THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Facebook is a homo website. It's "upgrading". Which means I can't get on it. And I'm at the lib again because it's fun to walk all the way up to the library when I have a WORKING computer, so Facebook only has 32 mins left to upgrade or I'll kick its ass.

Sweet I got 5 more hits today on Nex. K I needa get a life.

God daaaaaaaaaamn I want Facebook. I needa learn more Harry Potter spells so I'll be top of my house!!! K. Looooooser!!

I wanna see Jonathan. But noooooooo, he had to go and be BUSY today with his AUNT ( although no offence to her, I love that lady).

But I have the new It Girl novel yaaaaaaay it's all new and pretty looking.

Also there is no one on MSN. There isn't even any of the lame people I'll talk to when there's no one REALLY good on. There's not even any losers on. Just losers I don't talk to.

WHY is everyone looking at me. Do you have a staring problem old mannnnnnnn????

Hey, Instant Star is on @ 9:30. The intense looking one. I needa watch it. Also, I missed The Best Years last night @ 10. God damn. And I was up and everything.

Yeah I'm bored. This computer chair like squishes you into the table.

What the hell. Why did that lesbian post that retarded thing on my comments and then block me. What a gaylord. Literally.

Hey it's Nick. He walked by me. I wonder if he is going to the Teen Centre again like he always does except no wait it's not Friday/Saturday so he can't ahahaha.

Never again, never again, they gave us 2 shots to the back of the head and we're all dead now.

Yeah okay. MCR songs are v. violent. I wonder if there's anything good on Myspace. Doubt it. The stupid thing won't let me upload the new pic I've been putting on everything. How stupid. I wanna find one of those quiz things and spend the next 17 mins doing that. Awesome I found one.

I bet someone's gonna come on just as I have to go.

Shit. See? 6 mins left, and Wade just signed on.

My life is homo.

Okay I have 4 mins left I'm gonna check my stuff one last time and then go. But first I will post that wonderful quiz I just did.

0 comments: