THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 04, 2007

This dress is so pretty & pink. It should so be my grad dress. Except no.

I wanna buy something. But I don't know what. Mb hair dye or clothes.

Sonic Mario. Well thennn.

Gavin got stung by a wasp oh no.

God people stop closing this.

Ahhhh stomach ache again. Am I not able to eat large amounts of anything without dying?

Dammit. Why can't I get a full version of that Holly Long song. Hey I rhymed.

My head hurts. I needa learn more Russian.

There I applied @ Thrifty B's how exciting.

Seriously can people not touch this.

I'm tiiiiiredddddd. Also my eyeliner is clogging up my face.

Comme un coeur, sacreeeeeeeeeeeeee a touer l'amourrrrrrrrrrr.

I went outtttt.

Hey look it's Daniel Radcliffe as Jack in: My boy Jack

AHahahahaha. Okay sorry.

Driving Lessons never came out here. It's Rupert Grint with Julie Walters, playing mom and son as they do in HP.

Yeah bedtime now. I needa learn more Russian.

0 comments: