THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Quizzzz

1. How old will you be in 3 years? 20. Oh wow.

2. Do you think you'll be married by then? Pffft. I wish.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? Um. Steve coming back from camp. Seeing Sorsha. Hanging with Jonny. NOT school >_<

4. Who was the last person you called? Jonathan.

5. Who was the last person to call you? My sis.

6. Who was the last person to text you? ?

7. Who was the last person you hugged? Ummmm. Gavin.

8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Talking to Shawn.

9. Parents separated/divorced/married? Separated.

10. Last time you saw your dad? Sunday.

11. What happened at 11:00 a.m. today? I woke up and I was like oh shit I need to phone Jonny. And I did.

12. How many states have you visited? One.

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Soscks. Oh wow. Look what I managed to do.

15. Are you a social person? Usually.

16. What was the last thing you drank? Juice

17. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip

18. What is your favorite dessert? Ice creammmm.

20. What kind of jelly do you like on your peanut butter sandwich? Um. Jam. What the hell is jelly?

21. Do you like coffee? Ew god.

22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average? Ummmm. Probably like 2 or 3.

23. What do you drink in the morning? Pop if there is any if there isn't then water.

24. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring? Um. If it tasted all metal-y, then without. Can't say I've ever had the opportunity.

25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yup. Near the wall.

26. Do you know how to play poker? No.

28. Any plans for this week? Jonny. TV. That's really about it.

29. Do you eat out or at home more often? What is eating? 34. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Nooooooooo.

35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ummmm. Lake. Chlorine is nasty and seaweed is sick.

36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? I've never been on airplane :(

37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Nope.

38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Clotheeeeees.

39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? No. I can't sleep with it on. But I wear 4 things every day: The ring my wife gave me (love you Sorsha baby ;) ), the ring my sis gave me, this random ring from Claires, and a necklace with a ring of Hannah's on it.

40. Do you speak any other language? YES!!!! FRENCH SPANISH AND RUSSIAN. Sorry, I got a little excited there. I like languages.

41. Can you roll your tongue? I'm attempting to right now. And the lady beside me is giving me a very odd look.

42. Who is the funniest person you know? Brendan. Even though we're not talking till September, I'm not going to lie. He's hillarious.

43. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not WITH as in I don't like hold them or anything, but they're on my bed, yeah.

44. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Shut up.

45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? YES. GOD. ALL OF THEM. That was such a big issue today. I'M NOT GIVING THEM TO HANNAH.

46. What is the color of your bedroom wall? It has a colour? Sorry, all I can see are pictures of Hilary Duff.

47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? Yes.

48. Are you crushing on someone right now? Yes ;) GET BACK FROM CAMP GOD DAMMIT.

49.do you currently hate someone? Ummmm not really. I don't tend to hate. It's not worth my energy unless they've done something really horrible to me, and that's only happened twice.

50. Do you like pickles? The ones from a jar, yeah. Not the sick ones from McDonalds.

0 comments: