THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I should seriously go to bed soon, BUT I don't want to, SO...I won't. I'm just sitting here on MSN talking to Sandy Lau, who is MY best friend in the WHOLE world, she's awesome, seriously, she's just the best, I can tell her anything. Now she's asking me how Calum is. He's a loser, that's how he is, don't ask why, I just don't care anymore. Oh, and I'm listening to THIERRY, as usual.

Jona phoned at like 9pm or after or something, but I was at the observatory writing out our names in Hieroglyphics because they had these stamp things with the symbols on them so when I saw it I freaked and spent like 50 hours there. Okay well, like AN hour, but whatever.

I love Jona. He's just so...different. And the other day when I got really nervous at the end because I was thinking about something, and I had my arms around my knees and my hair falling over my face so I couldn't see him and I had my face pressed against my knees and then without realizing I started rocking back and forth and it was disturbing him and so he kept nudging me and being like "Come on now, stop it, you're making me nervous" and then when I moved my hair out of my face he would be like sort of leaning over to look at me and then his eyes are so totally like blue and even though he wears glasses they're still like totally sparkling at me and it's just so...oh my god. We get along really well, like we laugh all the time and stuff, and usually when we try to make eye contact with each other we start laughing but that time it was just...like we actually looked into each others eyes and it was just like...whoa. Because his eyes showed that he like actually cared and it's just that I haven't seen that in a long time. And his caring seems to be and mean more than anyone else.

And it's really going to suck when he goes back but he's coming back in December so I'll see him then, and nothing's going to change, and all that matters is right now, and it's just so...wow. And it's just when I think about what I was thinking about before when I got nervous and if it actually happened and how it would be like oh my god and just everything to me. It happened with Jordan, but that means nothing anymore, and if it happened with Jona it would totally like I said mean everything and it would just make everything right and it would prove even more that this is fate, our fate, and it's meant to be, like he said.

0 comments: