THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

It's like 7:08pm and I'm just waiting for...I have no idea. Oh wait yeah, for Jona to phone. I talked to him earlier. For like 2 hours. It was cool. He said nice stuff to me. Like he was pretending he hated me and then he said he was kidding and then I was like "Well then what do you feel?" and he's like "I feel very much, it's undescribable" and then I said about how sometimes when people look at you you just feel something so, oh my god, and then I said about how when he looked at me and it was like oh my god. And then he was like "So you like it when people look at you?" and I was like "Yeah" in that kind of way and he was like "So who's your favourite person you like to have look at you?" and I was like "I think you know" and he was like "Yeah, I think I do too, but I just want to hear you say it" in that kind of way and so then I was like "Well...I think it's you" and he's like "That's what I was hoping...because if you had said your clarinet, I would've had to hang up on you" and I was like "I don't LIKE my Clarinet, she's my FRIEND!!" and he's like "Well, I don't know!" and I was like "Oh my god you think I'm one of THOSE people don't you?" and he's like "Nah, I'm just kidding" and then I was asking him again if he would find someone else and he's like "No, not unless it's like a really really hot model, or someone really rich" and then I was like oh my god and he's like "I'm KIDDING, seriously!" and then when I was going through my locker pictures he kept copying me and saying seriously because he says I say seriously a lot and I do, and that's also the reason why he said he feels very much even though that makes no sense because that's what I said. I just finished watching RRF, episode "Bad Boy" where Robbie pretends to be a gangster to impressed the new girl, who is played by Skye Sweetnam. It's about the 3rd time I've seen it, it's pretty cool.

I also asked Jona why he thought I liked him and he's like "Because you think you think I'm cute?" in that kind of way and I was like "Yeah" in that kind of way, if ya'll know what that way is. And then I was like "I'm just looking at my Canadian Idol poster, and some of the guys are really hot" and he's like "Is one of them me?" and I was like "No, I'm sorry" and he's like "Oh DAMN, that sucks!" and then I told him he was gay with himself and he said that's not even possible and then so I said that I thought he was gay and he said he wasn't so I was like "What's stopping you from being gay?" and he said me. And then I said about how if some guy asked me out like when I went back to school that I would say no I asked if he would do that and he said yes so I said why and he's like "Because you're here." And now CI is on so I'll talk more about what he said later.

0 comments: