THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 09, 2004

Um this is retarded my computer is being so slow! Sorry, I'm trying to be normal when all I'm really thinking is EEEEK!!!! I'm going out with Jonatan. In like 15 minutes. My mom's just getting ready because she's driving me up to "Broadmead Shopping Centre" to meet him there. I am SO freaked. The only thing I'm sure of is: My hair looks nice. I think. Ugh, this is so dumb! I'm not wearing makeup, so that's good, I have nothing to smear, no nail polish, so nothing to chip off, no lipstick, so nothing to get all over my face and look like a retard, so I'm good but I'm still a loooooooooooooosagirl!

He was actually there when I phoned him, and I had no idea what to say so I was totally just babbling about how Vancouver was a small China-Town or something and about how everyone just babbles ni Chinese so you have no idea what they're saying and he said maybe I should learn Chinese or something retarded like that! Beh!

I'm wearing like a billion tons of purfume, but that's just another one of my trademarks, so there's nothing I can do about that. I think I'm good. On the way there I'll think of what to say. Um it would totally help if I knew where my mom was, she's my ride! The phone's ringing. Sorry, not answering, got plans.

I have to go now!! I'll tell everything when I get back. I. Am so. FREAKED! As you might have heard already.

0 comments: