THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 09, 2004

This is a clip from my mom's day:

Title: Yuck-a-doo

Yuck-a-doo seems to be as good a way as any to start yakking when you are supposed to be cleaning up or feeding the Iggy or watering the plants, but since I just finished reading Becca's chatty-blog I don't feel at all like doing anything except nattering at nobody about nothing in particular.
Actually, I was going on the comp to see when the meteor shower was and when the Observatory ( which is like a gazillion times better than the Vancouver one, since that one is hardly ever open and when it is you can't see much except the trees) is open. Woah. Wordy sentence. But then she had too many things open and it wouldn't work (the comp, that is) so I started reading and waiting for the NEW! IMPROVED! SLOWER THAN DEAD SLUGS! Winamp to close. And the comp does this thing where if you actually sit in the chair for more than two minutes you can't get up again for possibly as long as four hours, or when someone comes downstairs and interrupts, whichever comes first.
So I have to put all my stuff away from going to Tsw for the weekend, plus tidy up whatever got left lying around, plus un-tidy up the stuff that Tinky put where I didn't want it put. Is there a reason the dead bushes have to be moved six feet and put right in front of my flower pot? Didn't think so. Do I have to keep the old flyers on the table with the new ones? Stuff like that.
Then I have to see what HIS reaction is to Marth's brother coming as well. Tinky decided against mentioning that. I so hate it when it is up to me to ask if something is ok AFTER the person is halfway here.
What I want to do is go to Elk because it is all nice and hot and I didn't get to go to the beach at the weekend, except with the dog who was trying to attack some giant poodle so we all had to leave. Uh oh. I hear a car, byeee!
-----------------------------------end of bub's cheap thing-----------------------

So, I'm back, from what might possibly be the greatest day ever. First we walked around in circles like 4 times, until he started saying about how he was immensely against circles, so then I called him a square, but then he said he was more of a triangle. So then we went and sat on a rock for like 3 hours. Seriously. It was so fun though, I was yelling at people in cars, and at first he was scared because he thought they would come and kill us and run us over with their trucks, but then he started doing it and then we were like to everyone that passed "K, let's stare at this person, see what they're doing" and then he would be like "That woman is wearing the ugliest dress I have ever seen" and he like insulted people's cars and stuff. And then this one time on the second rock I asked him if he liked her and he's like "She's got a nice butt." and I was like "WHAT?!" because I could not BELIEVE he had just said that and he was like "I'm KIDDING, you can't even tell from this angle!" and then I punched him and told him to shut up.

He was so nervous at first, like when we first sat down on the rock he kept picking up twigs and breaking them and stuff. I guess I wasn't as nervous as him because I've been through this before, which I told him. We made up this messed up thing about how he sat on a rock with a strange person because he had no friends. And every time we talked about that we would both go hysterical. And then I asked him well then why he was there, and he's like "Because I think you're cute" which was totally like oh my god, and then later when we were walking back into the market and holding hands he said he wouldn't want to be sitting on a rock with any other strange person but me.

He said he believes in fate, that things happen for a reason. And then I said about how freakish it was that we met again when we never thought we would, and he said "Tis fate" and then he said it again after for some reason.

And then when we went back to a payphone to phone my mom, I called him a loser, and he's like "Dork" and I was like "Loner" and he's like "Midget" and then I was like "Ignoramus, whatever that means!" and he's like "Loser Loner" because I had called him that earlier and he's like "I think I'm gonna have to hurt you" and I was like "Um you can't, you're too weak" and then he's like "I am SO insulted. I've been called a loser, and a dork, and maybe even a loner on occasion, but never a loser loner!" so that was really funny, he's hillarious, though he says I'm incredibly amusing.

He goes back on August 21, which he says is like 13 days. He's going up to Whistler a little while before then, though. I said to him like when he goes back, is he going to have someone to be around (that was my way of saying will he get a girlfriend) and he was like "Not unless I turn gay" and I was like WHAT are you talking about, and then he said he knew what I meant and no he wasn't going to. And then I was like "So does it have to end, like when someone goes away?" and he's like "You mean when I go back to England? No, not unless you want it to."

And then he was freaking out because there was a bee, which he said was a wasp but whatever, so then we moved to a different rock in the same grass bit. And he wouldn't sit ON the grass because then he would get his pants dirty and the grass is for lower class people like me, just like the other side of the street which he said I should go on because he hates me, joke, of course, duh, ya'll!

He says that Starwars is better than Canadian Idol, and that Startrek games were cool, and I said they sucked and to prove they were better, and he's like "I don't have to, because it is". And then we were talking about video games and he actually KNOWS what Shining Force is, and he's played both games and he said they're awesome, and they are, so that's cool. He said his cousin Aiden thought I was autistic! And I got so mad I was like "Um WHAT he thinks I'm like some retard kid?" and he's like "You can't call them retards just because they have mentally ill problems of communication!" and I was like "Yes I can!" and then he called my Diana Degarmo choker a dog collar, so I got mad at him.

And then some people went and sat near on the stairs which were a little bit aways from us, and then he got scared because he didn't want to be near some "drug taking acohol losers" as he put it, and he said they made him nervous. And then I said hot and he thought I said high. And then he said "You really DO have a speech impediment, don't you?" and then I hit him again and he's like "You can't hit me, I'll hit you back!" and I was like "You can't do that, you're not allowed" and he's like "Then why do you?" and I was like "Because I'm ALLOWED!" and then we were talking about rune and hieroglyph and stuff and he was freaking out that I memorized it and stuff, and he asked me if it was Latin or Greek and I was all like I don't know it's Roman you freak! So then he asked me how to do a Roman A and then he was mad because he didn't have a pen so then I just told him that it was like an English F but the two lines slanted downwards so then he traced it on his hand and was like is that right and I was like yes it is, and then he asked me what the tree in front of us was named, because he knows I name everything, and he's like "It looks like a Bob, but if you turn it upside down it looks like a roman A" and I was like beh he's interested! And then I was like "The tree's name is Shane Wiebe" and then I was like "Stupid Shane...get Manoah kicked off..." and then he laughed at me again. And then he started saying about something about the Elvish Alphabet and something about Arabic Alphabet and I said that thing that I always say and he's all like what does Arabic have to do with that and then I'm like Arabic is that thing that I always say and he's like okay whatever forget it you're dumb! And then I said about Calum and he said about Daniel and he said about how he sees him sometimes when he's at school and he says that he has his group of movie star followers always trailing him around and I said it's the same with Calum and then I said I hate Calum and then Jona's like "Bloody movie stars" and I was totally just like I know. And then he got scared of my hair scrunchy because it's black and fluffy and then he was backing away from it and he fell off the rock so I laughed at him. When we first got to our first rock I made a joke about Newfoundland, you know, being the rock and all. And he was like what.

We couldn't look each other in the eye, it was so funny, every time we did we'd start laughing. He said he calls his Chinese friends ****** and the East Indians ******* and I was like you can't do that that's so mean! And then I taught him about that thing that I always say and that other thing that I always say. And then later I said that it was easier to say than it was to say the other one, and I asked him to say it and he's like "Some sort of racial discrimination!" But then he got it right without me telling him that, so.

He said he'll call me tomorrow, I hope he does. Oh crap, I missed RFR. Oh well, I'll watch it tomorrow, it's probably one that I've seen before anyway. Oh yeah, that was something else that he did. When we were on the first rock he was like pretend crying about missing tennis and I was like "Oh yeah? Well I'M missing my favourite soap opera so shut up!" and then he laughed at me and he was like "Oh yeah? What's that about?" so then I went babbling all about it.

And then I told him about my website and he's like "You have a WEBSITE? Why do you have a WEBSITE?" and I said it was awesome and I couldn't live without it. And I asked him if he liked Hilary Duff and I said that I had like 30 posters of her in my room and he's like "You have POSTERS in your room?" and I was like "Yeah, I got some John Mayer, Clay Aiken, Kelly Clarkson even though she sucks, and I have this thing that says MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE BEST." and he said he believes Michael didn't do anything just like me, and then we were talking about Martha Stewart and about how I didn't think she should be in jail just for telling a lie and he's like "Well, lying's not a good thing" and then so I explained the situation and stuff to him, and then we were talking about CSI and Will and Grace and the Simpsons and Corner Gas and Simple Life and stuff. He says he's heard the name Lionel Richie before, but he doesn't really know who he is, and then we were talking about Celine Dion and Josh Groban and Glass Tiger and David Bowie and Richard Marx and Canadian Idol and Will Young being gay and he said he's not but I know he is because he told everyone and Jona said it's just publicity so I said shut up, like I always do, but he didn't care, like he never does.

And then I said about how Stephanie called me in the middle of Canadian Idol and he was all sarcastically like "Oh my god she DID? The NERVE of that girl!" and then I was totally all like "I KNOW!!" but he was just being dumb as ususal, so, and then I was all like "And she wanted me to phone her back but then KALEB SIMMONDS was coming on, like Kaleb Simmonds, man!" and then he was laughing at me again and I was like what's your problem you freak! Oh yeah and then when we were talking about Shining Force I said about how Patrick won't let me play SF2 because he thinks I'll break it so he hid it, and Jona said he probably doesn't even know where it is, and then I told him about how I can't play it so I download all the music and listen to it all the time and then he laughed at me again. I just finished listening to one, actually. The reason my mom's thing was callled Yuck-a-doo was because it stank downtown and she couldn't think of anything else to describe the smell so she was just suddenly like "YUCK-A-DOO! GROSSNESS!" and then we all went hysterical. And Jona thinks that a dink is a cross between a dork and someone who stinks. I thought fink, but whatever, it's someone that my bro Tim's best friend Nate said to him one time in Vancouver and my mom got mad.

I asked him if next time did he want to sit on a rock again and he said it's a little too public so he said he knows a place that's more private: the lake. That should be fun, except we can't sit on a rock and laugh at people! There will of course be rocks at the lake, and maybe people, but like he said, it's more privater. Or something. He said that loserish isn't a word.

And then he thought it was hillarious that I thought it was hillarious that people ripped my songs apart on IDF that I post. He said that the mere thought of me thinking it's hillarious is funny. He said that it was just the way I put it, or something like that.

Okay, I'm done now. Lots of people are here. Hi.

0 comments: